Thursday, January 5, 2017

Beautiful Day

Hiya friends and Happy New Year to you! Hope you all had a loving and beautiful holiday :) I want to share the gift I made for my mom. This is a layout using beautiful  Maja papers which I've been hording for quite awhile. The pic is so special and I put it in a gorgeous shadow box frame for her. She loved it which I knew she would -









I used some homemade texture paste and stenciling, lots of lindy's mist splats all around, Creative Embellishments chippies done up with lindy's, stamping and layering.

I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful memory to preserve Paula. I love the lacy bits peeking through and the beads are lovely a wonderful vintage layout. Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails