Friday, September 11, 2015

Dance Like Uma!

Hi friends and a happy Friday to you! Phew the weekend, love it! I'm here with such a fun challenge I participated in over at Scrapbook.com. It's a song challenge and how it worked is the person who signed up AFTER you picked the song you had to scrap. Your choice of how, title, verse, group who sang it, whatever you wanted. My song was Uma Thurman by Fallout Boy! Wow, talk about fun! At first I'm cutting the lyrics up and seeing what popped out at me. Well, then my personality kicked in and I said "Self cut the bull and do what this is calling for!!!" Campy goodness here we come -








This took a bit of moving moving moving till we arrived here. What was in my head just didn't wanna translate to the layout. In some of the close-ups you can see the texture paste stenciling which is pretty much covered up by the pics and center matting. Again what I started and pictured just wasn't working so only a little peek here and there is popping through. The paper is a real flashback Friday, Bo Bunny's Enchanted. What a pretty line that has just been sitting in my stash. I'm going to put this in the hoarding challenge too. I used my cricut and Jasmine cart for the title as well as little rhinestones from my stash. The black flower I've had since the dawn of time, I cut it in half and tucked it in the two spots. My other flowers are from I Am Roses (rose buds and little cherry blossoms) and the pretty center one is from Prima. I sprayed the little ones with some Lindy's.The only real pop of color is that pretty little red butterfly that I printed up. Really, you know I need to put one somewhere ;)

Happy weekend folks! Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails