Friday, July 24, 2015

Tag Fun With Our July Tag of Savagery!

Friday is here friends! I have my tag that I made for Swirlydoos Twelve Tags Of Savagery! This challenge is lots of fun. I love tag making since they're small but pack a lot of punch! Click *HERE* to check it out. If you're looking for a kit club, check out Swirlydoos. What a great kit club Krissy puts together!

My tag -







I used texture paste and a Prima doily stencil, my gelatos to color it, a cute little die cut from Spellbinders to frame my Tim Holtz stamp. The small flowers are from my stash, the leaves from my Spellbinders die, and the gorgeous butterfly chippie is from Creative Embellishments. I treated it with Silks and Ingvilde Bolme chalk inks. The rest is from the fab kit Boy's Night Out.

I hope you like it, give Swirlydoos a visit! Thanks for coming by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails