Monday, July 6, 2015

A Layout and Some Spoolie Fun!

Hey friends! For those that celebrate the fourth, hope you had a great one! We sure did :) I'm here with a layout for another Swirlydoos round robin challenge for those in uniform. Check out the deets *HERE* This was made using June's Boys Night Out in honor of Father's Day. Gorgeous Bo Bunny Heritage and Generation Papers. I also added word tags and grunge chippie both the hinges and letters for the title from Tim Holtz that have been in my stash for eons. After these pics I'll share some fun home decor -























This is my handsome hubby from his days as a police officer. It is a job he misses very much. He got hurt chasing a "customer" and blew his knee out. The results were 14 knee surgeries with the last two being total replacements on both. He has kept himself in phenomenal shape and doesn't really look that much different today. In the pic with him is his partner (right) and favorite Sargent.

Next up are spoolies! I love these little suckers! I am so glad I found Kit Bauer's Youtube of these cuties. I know for each season and holiday, I will have them all over the house, and they are a GREAT way to use up scraps. Check out her tut *HERE* I made some fun Fourth of July spoolies using Graphic 45's A Place In Time line -






















These things are just stinking adorable! So easy and make such an impact :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects!! Love the torn paper. And the patterned papers you chose look amazing together!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails