Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Brothers: Swirlydoos Round Robin

Hi friends! I'm back with a layout I made for the Round Robin challenge going on over at Swirlydoos :) This month it's all about the men in our lives in honor of father's day.  I used my Wistful Blues kit filled with gorgeous Bo Bunny and Riddersholm papers along with some fun embellishments and texturing and stamping.

A crackle stencil from Prima, which was very delicate, not a heavy touch at all, is behind the pics along with my Creative Embellishments background stamp in a grid like pattern. The pretty ivy chippy is from them as well. Check out all their goodies *HERE*  I also used my brand new Spellbinders nestablities frame and I love them. Gonna use the tip of wax paper for easier release for sure next time. Shoulda realized that they give these tips out for a reason :p





























This is my hubby with his (obviously) brothers from the font of all pics, Desirae's wedding ;) The challenge asked to use chippies and metal. The pin was in the kit and the charms were from my stash as was the key hole. Love the burlap behind the pic as a mat and the sayings stickers which gives a very faint layer in the left corner. The flowers don't overpower, nor do them fem it up, nice touch.These were all in the kit also. Krissy really packs them! The stamping is very faint, I did a vine along with the grid pattern.

Hope you liked, thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails