Thursday, February 12, 2015

File Folder Mini

This album was made as a Christmas gift for my cousin and his fiance. I used quite a bit of Prima from my Swirlydoo kit and from my stash. This style album holds so many pics, it's amazing.  Kathy Orta is a genius when it comes to this. Here are my pics -

























This was Prima's Time Traveler paper in the Vintage Love kit as well as Prima from my stash. I want to say the Engraver collection and a couple others. I love how you can add extra pics in the pockets as well ass all the pics you can see and put on mats and tags.

I have been very lazy in my scrapping and blogging.  I have so many ideas, yet I haven't made the time to get busy with them.  Oh well, have the mojo, but not the free time. I need to prioritize.

Hope you like!  Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

  1. Yep I hear you on time and inclination I am feeling the same at the moment. Too much going on with the babies and the wedding. Sometimes life gets in the way and our fun has to take a bit of a backseat :P
    This is beautiful. I love the papers and all the pockets and flaps and stuff... Such a beautiful keepsake. You done good lady <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails