Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthday Gift Projects

For my friends birthday I made her an altered cigar box using Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Unwritten and Timepiece Villa collections.  I also made her a little journal that I altered from one I bought at the 99 cent store.  I used Graphic 45's French Country line and some kraft paper, and then some tags with Once Upon a Springtime and Secret Garden line.  I think she liked it, when she opened it she was saying "you didn't, no you didn't."  So I was happy :)

Here are pics -



























































The little inserts in the cigar box are from Prima printables.  I used my cricut for the butterflies and of course stickles and mists.  I dipped the rooster on the journal in my utee pot so he'd pop, my hubs said that would look better and it did :)  Flowers my stash, ribbon and distress inking for finishing touches.

I really need to be more diligent in my product listing.  I find it so tedious though, blah.  Gotta get with the program...

4 comments:

  1. Paula, this is just beautiful and amazing! Gosh, your friends are the luckiest people to receive such amazing handmade gifts from you! Keep up the beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, it's one of my favorite things to do :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails