Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Awesome Gift!


Yup that's right, an iPad 2!!  My hubby gave this to me for my birthday on Sunday :)  It is just awesome.  I love it.  He gets me the greatest gifts ever.  This is right there with my kindle, and my cricut expression 2, actually I think I love this one the best.  The next day, he ordered me the screen protector and a little case for it.  Truly the man spoils me, I do love him so!

We're still waiting on that wallpaper.  Don't know how much longer but I know Hubs is dying to get it up! Since it's taking so long, I'm going to post some pics of the paper.

This is going to be on the ceiling -




















This will be the center of the ceiling, you can see it a bit above too -




















The walls will have this -











Needless to say we are anxious to see this done!  To give an idea of how rooms with ceilings and walls papered look here's a pic -
























We didn't want to go with the bottom papered like in this pic.  That's called the dado, we felt it was too much.  In the meantime Hubby has started stripping the outside of the house.  I've changed my mind on colors about 3 times already.  Now we're leaning towards yellow what do you think -



















































I love how the porch floor is a high gloss gray.  So far I think this might be it.  We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome gift! You will enjoy it. I don't envy you guys all the work hanging the wallpaper. It will look amazing when you are done though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails