Friday, February 18, 2011

Some Work

I've been fiddling a bit with my scrapping, just wanted to show some of my work.  I finished the color/pagemap challenge I posted on MM's board. 

























No I don't miss the snow, though I do miss that initial peace and tranquility that the city gets blanketed in with the first snow.

These are some cards I've made the past few months.  I need to do some more, I have a ton of scraps that I have to use!!!





























Hope you like

6 comments:

  1. I love that blue of the snow lo. The snowflakes make it pop and your cards are super as well. Nice work, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, Paula. The snowflakes and the flourishes add a delicacy that comes with that peacefulness of the first big snowfall. And I missed that snowflake/flourish trim on the MM forum....very pretty.
    The cards are lovely, beautiful script on the grateful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Paula. You make the snow look so wonderful! Your snowflakes are too cute!
    Really nice cards. Great use of your scraps. Nice font! What's it called? I like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The font on the cards is from the Joy Of The Season cart and it has several phrases, the font on the lo is Ashlyn's Alpha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful, the colors to go with the snow, so peaceful, just enjoy looking at it an feeling peace come over me, and the cards, what can I say Sorella, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using blue with snowy layouts! Love those snowflakes! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails