Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Wonders

A friends who's son was in Santino's Kindergarten class made a beautiful dvd collage for us and I just got it last week. On it was several songs along with pics through out the kid's school year, it was so touching and this song by Rob Thomas just got me but good.  Go to the bottom of the blog to my music player and click on #63, Little Wonders and listen to that song, it's just beautiful. I did a lo based on the song and here it is -



















I did the pic collage with my adobe photoshop elements, had my chip board leaves for a while, cut the gears with Timmy's distress cog diecuts and my big shot, and the title is my cricut with the gypsy font.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout.. love those fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, beautiful layout! Love the collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful Paula! You are becoming quite the whiz with photoshop!
    Love the leaves and your inking on the cogs is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, you are so talented
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails