Monday, December 6, 2010

One Weekend Two Shots (Dec 4th-5th)

We are into Decembers shots!  I'm sure this month will be filled with glitter and goodies :)

This weeks contributions-





I got this little lady while in New Orleans for my birthday in "09"  They had several different ones and I picked up two.  I love the sayings on them.





This is a pretty little box from my most fave boutique in town - Mozart's, click on the name to check it out. When I go, hubby shuts his eyes reeeeeal tight.   I love that place!
**********

I have been working on my own 12 tags of Christmas inspired by Tim Holtz, I'll be posting those soon
so check back.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty box, Paula, and that saying is just perfect for you. Great pics! Can't wait to see your tags.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails