Friday, May 14, 2010

Four Things I Miss Away From Home

This is Miss Lisa's cj subject.  For me it was easy peasy, what do I miss? 

  1. My home.  I love my home
  2. My family.  As crazy as they drive me sometimes I miss em
  3. My bed.  How many of you come back, lay your heads on your pillows and say ahhhhh?!
  4. My hubs.  I hate going places without him and coming home to him is the best!

I used my cricket with the Jasmine font cart, my bigshot for the corner flourish, some flowers and glimmer mist, stickles and inking, a little ribbon and viola a lay out is born ;)  Here are the pics -




Now I haven't done the tag yet.  That's a pic in front of a road sign, so I need to get out and find a road sign to stand in front of : )

My next project is for Teacher appreciation week.   I made a paint can to fill with little treats.  Here are some pics -











I love these paint cans.  They make the neatest gifts and you can do them for a bridal or baby shower, wedding, new baby.  The possibilities are endless!  I used my cricut home accents cart for the pretty bird and butterflies I put on them, the Ashlynn's alpha for their names, and the grow flourish on the top one.  I also put some flowers and bling scattered, a little ribbon and rick rack for where the handle come out of the can.  I just love em!


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! Love those paint cans, Paula. Your LOs is great too. Now I've got that song stuck in my head. DH calls 'em earworms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout P. The colors are great! And you've used bling and flowers...two of my favorite things!
    The paint cans are just amazing! The teachers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! As soon as I read the title to the lo, I started singing the song, too. Ha! Very nice los. I just adore your paint cans. They are so lovely and what a kind gesture to do for the teachers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails