Monday, February 15, 2010

3 Must Haves When Traveling

Here are my layouts for Kathi's cj. My 3 must haves? Well, my kindle is my best friend, with that little baby, any book I want is a click away. Love love love it. I don't think I'll ever tire of saying that! Next, make-up! I'll go without clothes before not having my make-up. That is my life line ;) Last but not least, luggage on wheels. That's right you read correctly. My daughter Desirae said "no toothbrush, I gotta have my luggage on wheels!" LOL. Yes, I can buy a toothbrush anywhere, but this luggage is a life saver. Tromping through an airport to a connecting flight having to CARRY luggage, been there done that, oh my aching shoulders and arms. This is the only way to travel case closed.

My pictures of the layouts and my little travel trunk sign in tag -

With a little photoshop magic, I cut out the trunk and pasted my pic from our cruise right on there. I love that program even though I don't use it to it's full ability at all.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, Paula! And your sign in tag is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah baby - wheels! Don't even think about leaving home without them. Paula, your trunk is awesome. Wouldn't it be fab with a set of wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout P! I love the colors you've picked! You are so so so right... luggage with wheels is a MUST! I am loving the trunk...wish I could come over for lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the color combo. And your tag is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Love the colors and the items...I need to check into a Kindle, but then what would I do with all that storage in my house when the books no longer line the shelf...hum...scrap supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy, bright colors. Your trunk is so cute but I like the pic you chose for it the most. Great shot of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fan of orange and pink! LOVE it! And isn't luggage with wheels just grossly taken for granted these days? I can remember lugging a ginormous suit case to camp every year, so I totally agree with ya girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails