Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Am Stoked!

Okay, Lisa has started a new swap and I can not wait!! This one is called the Daily #'s circle journal. Each of us, that would be 11 total, had to come up with a subject to base our cj's on. You had to pick a # from 3-10 to add to the said subject, for example mine is My 3 favorite book characters, another is 4 unusual things I've done, etc. We need to complete one page for each gal's book on whatever her subject is. Each girl participating is incredibly talented, and we have two novices to the game. Lisa's daughter Jessica and her son's girlfriend Emma. This is going to be so wonderful, and I can't wait to see what everyone does.

As I progress, I'll be posting on my blog the work I do. Also, Elaine has poked the bear a bit to get into some submission work, so my brain is smoking on that as well. I already have exactly what I want to do in my head, now I need to put it on paper.

On a fun note, before the kids went back to school on the 11th, I took them and the Granddaughters to Disneyland. We had so much fun, and the weather was so warm that day we could have worn shorts. What a blast!

Here are some pics.
Me with Sophia, Santino and Grandd's Aelyn and Gianna

Gi on the carousel


Sophia and Vic in the teacups. Not me I hate the teacups, blah!

MaryAnn and Vic's friend Mark on the teacups


Here come the characters

Santino shooting away on Buzz Lightyear

It's a Small World still done up for Christmas, it looked so nice!


Sophia wide eyed about something

Santino looking wide eyed too!

New Orleans Square, I love Nola, even in Disney!




What ride? Your guess is as good as mine ;)




On Pirates of The Caribbean, that is my fave ride in Disney!

Tired after a long day. I made sure we stayed good and long to get our money's worth!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting projects going on. Can't wait to see your work! Love the Disneyland pics too, don't you just love that place? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what great pics from Disney! Glad you all had so much fun. Looking at your pics brings back lots of wonderful memories of our Disney World trip.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for the cj, this is gonna be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails